The original approach to the trick fixed frame.
The Cyclone is designed to be a lightweight fixed gear frame to take the abuse of street trick riding, but maintain a great ride quality using track specific geometry.
Unique “A” frame head tube gusset design, and S bend seat tube, mad styling.
No brake holes, use keirin brakes or nothing! Easily fits 40c tires
- Heat treated 4130 CRO-MO tubing, double butted top and down tube
- 700c 74/75 degree track geometry
- “A” frame head tube design allows 360 Degree bar spins while maintaining steep track angles
- Affinity lugged 1 inch straight blade fork chrome plated
- Short rear Triangle and S shaped seat tube equals a wheelie machine
- Bomber unicrown fork with tapered fork legs CNC CRO-MO steerer tube
- Fits 27.2 seat post
- Colour: Stingray Blue Sparkle
This frame has been pre-built but never ridden. It includes a Square Taper Bottom Bracket and FSA Orbit Headset.