There are more bicycles than people in Amsterdam. We are pretty certain that you have one parked in front of your house when you live in Amsterdam. We also know for sure that sometimes you don’t feel like biking back home. Because it rains like crazy or you’re legs are simply too tired from all the dancing.
Exactly these moments inspired us to introduce: UberBIKE!
It’s plain and simple: don’t feel like biking, but you do want to go home? Open the Uber app, request UberBIKE, and a car with bike rack will be heading your way and arrive in minutes.
How to request UberBIKE?
- Open the Uber app in Amsterdam
- Slide to the option ‘UberBIKE’ and enter the address where you and your bike should be picked-up
- Confirm your request and wait for your UberBIKE to arrive
- Be aware: you can place up to 1 bike on the bike rack
- The fare of UberBIKE is the uberX fare + €4 for your bike
Perfect for the festival season, isn’t it?